Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Divinity Designs Guest Designer February Release Week 2

Today I have a couple more cards featuring stamps and dies from Divinity Designs (formerly Our Daily Bread Designs).

My first card features the Miracle of Easter stamp set.


STAMP SET:  Miracle of Easter
CUSTOM DIES:  Scalloped Ovals Dies, Ovals Dies
PAPER COLLECTION:  Spring Flowers Collection

My second card features the Glorious Easter stamp set colored with Copics.

STAMP SET:  Glorious Easter
CUSTOM DIES:  Scalloped Ovals Dies, Ovals Dies, Pierced Circles Dies
PAPER COLLECTION:  Spring Flowers Collection

Please visit the Divinity Design Blog to see some other great projects.  Join me again next Wednesday for a couple more projects from Divinity Designs.

post signature


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...