Wednesday, February 27, 2019

DIVINITY DESIGNS GUEST DESIGNER FEBRUARY RELEASE WEEK 3

Today I have a couple more projects featuring stamps and dies from the February release from Divinity Designs (formerly Our Daily Bread Designs).

My first project is a card featuring the Glorious Easter Stamp Set along with design paper from the new Spring Flowers Collection 2019.



My second project this week is an Easter gift bag featuring the new John 3:16 Stamp Set and the Cross Embossing Folder.




Please visit the Divinity Design Blog to see some other great projects.  Join me again next Wednesday for a couple more projects from Divinity Designs.
post signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...