Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Guest Designer for Divinity Designs


Hello everyone!  I am happy to announce that I am a Guest Designer for Divinity Designs formerly Our Daily Bread Designs.   I will be creating and sharing my projects from January - March.  



January's Release has some great stamps featuring fruit, a couple new stencils, an embossing folder and some new 3D dies.  My first project uses the new Fruit of the Spirit stamp set.  


STAMP SET:  Fruit of the Spirit
CUSTOM DIES:  Ovals Dies, Layered Lacy Ovals Dies, Pierced Circle Dies
PAPER COLLECTION:  Fall Favorites, Rustic Beauty

My second card features the Peach Branch stamp set along with the new Circles Mixed Media Stencil.


STAMP SET:  Peach Branch
CUSTOM DIES:  Rectangle Dies, Double Stitched Rectangle Dies, Pierced Circle Dies
PAPER COLLECTION:  Fall Favorites
MIXED MEDIA STENCILS:  Circles

Please visit the Divinity Design Blog to see some other great projects.  Join me again next Wednesday for a couple more projects from Divinity Designs.

post signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...