Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Divinity Designs Guest Designer January Release Week 3

Today I am back with a couple more projects using Divinity Designs (formerly, Our Daily Bread Designs).  Both projects feature the new Festive Favors Die Set.

My "For You" Heart Favor would be a great gift for Valentines Day for a special someone.  


FOR YOU HEART FAVOR 
PAPER COLLECTIONS:  Heart and Soul; Fall Favorites

My Wedding Favor project would be a beautiful addition to any wedding or anniversary party.  On this project I also used the Flourishes embossing folder.


WEDDING FAVOR
PAPER COLLECTION:  Wedding Wishes
EMBOSSING FOLDER:  Flourishes

Please visit the Divinity Design Blog to see some other great projects.  Join me again next Wednesday for a couple more projects from Divinity Designs.
post signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...