Monday, October 23, 2017

Ocean Treasures Card with Want2Scrap Pearls

Today I am sharing my Ocean Treasures Card featuring Want2Scrap's 72 Count - White Pearls and 72 Count - Lavender Pearls.  The design paper is from Heartfelt Creations Under the Sea Paper Collection.


I die cut the seashell images from the design paper using the seashell dies from Heartfelt Creations Tropical Hibiscus Die and added Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Glitter in Crystal and Art Glitter Chunky Opaque Hologram Glitter in Jet Eye for some extra sparkle.  I adhered a medium pearl to the clam shell from the 72 Count - White Pearls.


I die cut the fish from the design paper using the coordinating die from Heartfelt Creations Under the Sea Die set and adhered it to the card front with pop dots.  Finally, I adhered a large pearl from the 72 Count - Lavender Pearls to the card front.




Want2Scrap 72 Count Pearls are the perfect accents to cards! Have a great day!



Want2Scrap Products:
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
Other Products:  Art Glitter Institute - Dries Clear Adhesive; Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Glitter - Crystal; Art Glitter Chunky Opaque Hologram Glitter - Jet Eye; Pop Dots; ColorBox Chalk Ink - Harvest

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...