Saturday, October 21, 2017

Want2Scrap Band 6x6 Overlay

Both of our daughters were very involved in our high school marching band program, which is very competitive in our State, so for a total of eight years my husband and I also volunteered with the program.  My youngest daughter graduated from high school last year so I am starting to make a memory album using 6 x 6 Overlays in Want2Scrap's 8 x 8 Square Chipboard Album. Today I am sharing some inspiration using Want2Scrap's Band - 6 x 6 Overlay.   I adhered the design paper from Scrapbook Customs with Zip Dry.


I cut my pictures to fit and then adhered it with Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive.  Then also with the Dries Clear Adhesive with a fine metal tip I added some Pompeii Glitter to the instruments on the Band Overlay.

At the top of the layout I adhered the Bella Bling Brackets and added several Royal Blue Pearls.

Want2Scrap's 6 x 6 Overlays really create a quick and elegant layout in a mini album.  I look forward to sharing with you more pages and ideas using the 6 x 6 Overlays.  Have a great day!



Want2Scrap Products:


Other Products:  Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry; Paper - Scrapbook Customs; Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive; Art Glitter Metal Tip; Art Glitter Transparent Ultrafine - Pompeii
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...