Thursday, August 28, 2014

THE ROBIN'S NEST FLORAL COLLECTION

Today I am sharing a card that was featured on the The Robin's Nest Blog this week.  This month the design team is featuring their floral paper and I figured what better way to showcase the beautiful Floral Collection than to use some flower stamps and dies to create paper flowers out of the beautiful Robin's Nest floral paper.  I created the 6" x 6" card front using the Loves Me Cardstock and Edelweiss Specialty Paper.


To create the flowers and leaves I used stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations and Spellbinders with The Robin's Nest Purple Flowers Glitter Cardstock, Daisy Blue Cardstock, Pink Glitter CardstockSour Apple Glitter Cardstock, and Flower Vellum design paper.  I added Grapes and Leaves Dew Drops to the flower centers.



The sentiment is from Viva Rub-Ons and I added Grapes and Leaves Dew Drops to the upper right corner.



Have a great day!
post signature

The Robin's Nest Products:
Edelweiss Specialty Paper
Purple Flowers Glitter Cardstock
Loves Me Cardstock
Daisy Blue Cardstock
Pink Glitter Cardstock
Sour Apple Glitter Cardstock
Flower Vellum
Viva Rub-On
Grapes and Leaves Dew Drops

Other Products:
Stamps and Dies:  Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms PreCut Set, Arianna Blooms Die, Arianna Lace Die, Layered Scalloped Posy Die, and Gift Ensemble Die (leaf die); Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Other Paper:  Cryogen White

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. A very beautiful creation! I love all the pretty flowers and the background paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...