Saturday, August 23, 2014

THE ROBIN'S NEST - FAIRY TALE CARD

This is a card that I made that was featured on The Robin's Nest Blog that shows off their beautiful Wedding {in love} Collection.  I used the beautiful Dark Vanilla Gold Glitter Cardstock as the card front for this 6" x 6" card. I used the cream textured paper from Wedding Die-Cuts and added a black Diamond Dew Drops to the center of each one.  The sentiment is from the Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock and I matted it on cream cardstock and added Regency Mini Dew Drops to the corners before adding it to the card front with pop dots.


Have a great day!
post signature

The Robin's Nest Products:

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...