Friday, September 24, 2021

Heartfelt Creations September Alumni Design Team Blog Hop




Today I am joining the Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team Blog Hop.  The hop
begins at 8AM EDT on Friday September 25th, 2021, and runs until 11:55PM EDT on
Monday, September 27th, 2021.  This month there are two opportunities to win a 
$25 Heartfelt Creations Gift Card.  One winner will be randomly chosen from a mystery
 blog.  The other winner will be randomly chosen from the Heartfelt Creations blog. So 
please comment on my blog post and on each of the other participating blogs
in the blog hop for a chance to win.

The winners will be announced on the Heartfelt Creations blog and Facebook page
 on Wednesday, September 29th.  So please check there on Wednesday following the hop.

Once the winners have been announced on the Heartfelt Creations blog and Facebook page
he/she  has 72 hours to claim the prize by emailing socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.com.
Please write "Winner of the September 2021 Alumni Hop" in the subject line.  

My card this month features the Rustic Sunflowers Collection.



I colored the image with Copics.




The ladies participating this month are as follows:
post signature


Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC:
Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468Other Products:May Arts Ribbon; Want2ScrapRhinestones - Brown; Art Glitter - Poupon; Copics Y125, Y17, Y19, YR00, YR02, YG13, YG17, YG21, YG23, YG25, E18, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E42, C1, C3, C5
Pin It!

21 comments:

  1. Oh, those sunflowers! What a pretty card! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am deciding (or should I say trying to decide) on alcohol markers and what colors I would probably use. Your taking the time to include the markers you used is appreciated by me, as it will help me with this decision! I am enamored of the color combo; your coloring; and that ribbon (it just makes the card for me). Sunflowers are so cheery and bright - just makes you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You coloured this image with copics?! Wow! Its stunning! I love the combination of your background colour and the blue! Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have inspired me to try out my copics again before they dry out!! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and happy card my friend! I love those sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv all your beautifully colored Sunflowers on your card creation! They are my favorite! And luv your ribbon slot technique! Thanks for sharing ...Suzy Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the contrast between the blue and gold! I'm so used to coloring all the flowers with the ink pads that I never think to use my alcohol markers on some of the stamps, thank you for the idea! Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Candy, love this, the brown ribbon really finishes this off x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have fallen in love with sunflowers all over again. Beauty of a card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Candy. The gold sunflowers against the green and blue is do pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring of the flowers is beautiful. Wish I had your talent. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunflowers are always such a dramatic flower to add to a card...wonderful shapes and colors. I'm always interested in center embellishments. Nice coloring on flowers and leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful coloring job. The bow is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the color scheme. Your coloring is magical.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, your colouring is absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am playing with my Sunflowers now too! You did a beautiful job with yours. Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a great autumn card. Wonderful details for the making!😎

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great autumn card. Wonderful details for the making!😎

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a bright and beautiful card. I love the dies and sunflowers are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely coloring! Sunflowers are such happy flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...