Friday, August 27, 2021

Heartfelt Creations August Alumni Design Team Blog Hop



Today I am joining the Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team Blog Hop.  The hop
begins at 8AM EDT on Friday August 27th, 2021, and runs until 11:55PM EDT on
Monday, August 30th, 2021.  At that time a randomly chosen comment from a 
mystery blog will be chosen to win a $25 Heartfelt Creations Gift Card.  So 
please comment on my blog post and on each of the other participating blogs
in the blog hop for a chance to win.

The winner will be announced on the Heartfelt Creations blog and Facebook page
 on Wednesday, September 1st.  So please check there on Wednesday following the hop.

Once the winner has been announced on the Heartfelt Creations blog and Facebook page
he/she  has 72 hours to claim the prize by emailing socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.com.
Please write "Winner of the August 2021 Alumni Hop" in the subject line.  (Please note, 
we will no longer be contacting the winner via email to let them know they have won.)

Today I am sharing my Beau-Tea-Ful Card featuring HC Tea Time Collection.
I colored the die cut images with Zig Markers on this clean and simple card.


Participating in the hop this month are as follows:
post signature
Pin It!

21 comments:

  1. Candy, this is one of my all time favorite collections, so your card makes me really happy! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE seeing tea theme projects...always a favorite! My eyes are drawn to that tea bag. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty. I love the details on your teapot. Just simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Tea time Collection. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. simple and beautiful with Heartfelt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and sweet. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very cute!!  Lovely project!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a Beau-Tea-Ful card for sure! And beautiful color work too! But I am so partial to china adorned with pink flowers ...they are my favorite! Thank you so much for sharing and for the inspiration...Suzy Q

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mailing card,clean & simple, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card and I love this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH this would be a great card to case for a friend of mine that loves, loves, loves tea and tea parties.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Candy! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love the tea theme!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...