Friday, February 6, 2015

Quick Quotes and Want2Scrap Bling

Today on the Want2Scrap Blog I am sharing a card that features Quick Quotes products and Want2Scrap Bling. The 6" x 6 3/4" card uses paper, die cut stickers and chipboard die cuts from the Quick Quotes Sheer Joy Collection.



To create this fancy fold card begin with a 6 3/4" x 12" piece of kraft cardstock and then score on the 2 1/4", 3 3/4", 8 1/4" and 9 3/4" marks and fold.  Cut two pieces of the orange paper from Quick Quotes Sheer Joy paper to 2 1/4" x 6 3/4" and adhere to both sides of the card and then add Brackets Fancy - Silver Rhinestones LRG Pair - Self Adhesive to each side of the card.



Next cut a gray piece of Quick Quotes Sheer Joy design paper to 4 1/2" x 6 3/4" for the center of the card.  At the top of the card I cut the scalloped border to fit from the Quick Quotes Sheer Joy Chipboard Die Cuts.  The sentiment is from Quick Quotes Bundle - Sentiments.  I used Caribbean Blue PowderPuff Chalking Inks on the edge of the Sentiment before matting it onto several layers of Quick Quotes Sheer Joy paper.  Above the sentiment I used Heartfelt Bling Brackets by Nina Brackett.  At the bottom of the card front I used  Quick Quotes Sheer Joy Die Cut Stickers and I added a Gun Metal Pearl to each sticker.



Have a great day!




Want2Scrap Products:


Cross Promotional Partner Products:


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...