Monday, January 26, 2015

Vintage Sledding and Deer Card with The Robin's Nest

Today and I am excited to share with you two Winter cards that I created for The Robin's Nest featuring the Winter Collection

For my first card, I created a 6" x 6" card base and then adhered a 6" square piece of the beautiful Brown on Brown Glitter Cardstock and then a 5 1/2" square piece of Winter Retreat Glitter Swirl Cardstock.  I then added the sledding image, a snowflake and the word "snow" from the Snow Rub-Ons to the Winter Retreat Glitter Swirl Cardstock.  I also added a couple snowflakes from the Winter Snowflakes Glitter Chipboard set and Black Forest Mini Dew Drops and Early Dawn Dew Drops.  I just love the vintage look of this card!


My second card features the beautiful Winter Deer Glitter Cardstock. First I created a 5" x 7" card base.   I then cut a 5" x 7" piece of Silver Glitter Cardstock  and then I cut a 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" piece of the Winter Deer Glitter Cardstock in half and adhered the deer side to the top of the Silver Glitter Cardstock and the striped side to the bottom of the Silver Glitter Cardstock.


I then wrapped a piece of 1 1/2" white ribbon around the center of the panel and then adhered the entire piece to the card front.  I then created a bow and adhered it to the card.  I also stamped a sentiment on a tag and added it to the bow with a silver metallic string.  Then to the striped portion of the cardstock I added Early Dawn Dew Drops and  Winter Snowflakes Glitter Chipboard using pop dots.



Have a great day!
post signature


VINTAGE SLEDDING CARD

The Robin's Nest Products:



REINDEER CARD

The Robin's Nest Products:



Other Products:  Taylored Expressions Many Minis Holidays Stamp; Taylored Expressions Designer Mini Tags Die; Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black; May Arts Ribbon












Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Well now, aren't these both just so pretty! I love winter cards and yours are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...