Friday, January 30, 2015

Snow Cards with The Robin's Nest

We are still enjoying Winter here in Northern Indiana so I thought I would share some more of  my Winter cards featuring the Winter Collection from The Robin's Nest.  For my first card I created a Snowman Card featuring the Red Snowflake Cardstock.  I began by creating a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base.  Next I adhered a 5 1/2" square piece of the red side of the Red Snowflake Cardstock and then on top of that I added a 5 1/4" square piece of the black side of the Flame Glitter Swirl Cardstock. Finally I adhered a 4 7/8" square piece of  the Red Snowflake Cardstock.



I then cut out one of the snowmen from the Glitter Snowmen and added it to the card front with pop dots.  I added silver Dew Drops from the Early Dawn Dew Drops to the eyes on the snowman and black Diamond Dew Drops from the Glacier Diamond Dew Drops for the buttons on the snowman.


 I also added some snowflakes from the Winter Snowflakes Glitter Chipboard to the upper right corner and some Glacier Diamond Dew Drops to the bottom right corner of the card front.  Finally I die cut an oval piece from the red side of the Red Snowflake Cardstock and stamped the "Let it Snow!" sentiment on it and matted it on a piece of the black side of the Flame Glitter Swirl Cardstock that had been die cut with a Scalloped Oval.  I then added it to the card with a pop dot.


For my Snow Angels Card, I began by creating a 6" x 6" card base and then adhered a 6" square piece of the Winter Snowflakes Cardstock.



I then fussy cut a 5 1/4" x 3" piece of Snow Angels Glitter Cardstock and add it to the card front.  Next I wrapped a 1 1/2" white ribbon around the center of the card front.  I then cut out the words "Snow Angels" from the Winter Words Glitter Cardstock, matted it on Blue Glitter Chipboard and added Metallic Silver Dew Drops to each edge.



I then added it to card front with pop dots.  Next I added a bow to the side of the card front.  Finally I added  Early Dawn Dew Drops around the snow angels on the design paper.



Have a great day!

post signature



SNOWMAN CARD



Other Products:  Taylored Expressions The Cool Crowd Stamp; Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black; Spellbinders Petite Ovals LG & Petite Scalloped Ovals SM


SNOW ANGELS CARD



Other Products:  May Arts Ribbon



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...