Thursday, September 25, 2014

FALL CARDS WITH THE ROBIN'S NEST

This week on the Robin's Nest Blog I have two Fall cards that I created featuring The Robin's Nest Halloween Collection and the Fall Collection.

My first card uses the Leaf Glitter Cardstock,  the turkey and "give thanks" sentiment from the Fall Rub-OnsOrange Crackle Glitter Cardstock and Black Forest Mini Dew Drops.




My second card is a fancy fold cord and uses Witch Accessories Glitter Cardstock,  Honeycomb Fleur Cardstock, the sentiment and the leaves from the Fall Rub-Ons,   Mocha Trail Dew Drops and Whilshire Dew Drops.




For complete instructions on my Fall cards, please go to the The Robin's Nest Blog.  I am having a busy Fall with my daughter's high school marching band season in full swing.  I hope you are having a wonderful Fall!

post signature



THANKSGIVING CARD

Robin's Nest Products:


Other Products:

  • May Arts Ribbon



FABULOUS FALL CARD

Robin's Nest Products:

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...