Monday, September 29, 2014

BABY BOY CARD WITH QUICK QUOTES

Today I am sharing with you a New Baby Card I created using Quick Quotes' paper chalking inks and sentiments and Want2Scrap Bling


The 6" x 6" card features paper from Quick Quotes Dream Big Paper Collection.  I used the "A New Baby Boy" sentiment from Quick Quotes Sentiments - 3" x 4" Quote  package and distressed the edges with Caribbean Blue PowderPuff Chalking Inks.  I then added Amber Rhinestones to each of the corners before matting it on the Dream Big paper and adhering it to the card front with pop dots.

I added  Mother of Pearl Rhinestones and Baby Blue Rhinestones to the upper corner.


To finish the card I added Beautiful Bling Borders by Nina Brackett in Chevron for some extra sparkle at the bottom of the card.

Have a great day!
post signature



Want2Scrap Products:


Cross Promotional Partner Products:


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...