Monday, November 18, 2013

BEAUTIFUL PUMPKIN CARD

I love Fall!  The colors of the trees, the crisp air, pumpkin pie, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin whoopie pies, pumpkin spice lattes. Can you tell I love anything with pumpkin?  I also love decorating and designing with pumpkins. Today I am sharing a Fall card that I designed that uses Want2Scrap®  Amber Rhinestones and Orange Rhinestones.  The design paper is from Heartfelt Creations Classic Editions Paper Collections and the stamped image is from Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3484 - Pumpkin Harvest PreCut Set.



To make the card base I followed the step by step instructions for making a Center Step Card on Splitcoast Stampers.  With Memento Ink on Cryogen White Paper that had been die cut with Spellbinders Labels 9, I stamped  the pumpkin/sunflower image and colored it with Copics.  I added coordinating ribbon around the center of the card front.  I finished the card by adding Want2Scrap®  Amber Rhinestones and Orange Rhinestones.

I hope you are enjoying the beautiful Fall days!


Want2Scrap Products:
Preferred Partners Products:

  • Spellbinders Labels 9
Cross Promotional Products
Other Products:
  • Other Paper: Curious Iridescent - Cryogen White; Bazzill
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; 
  • Copics: YR12, YR14, YR18, Y35, Y38, YG91, YG97, YG99, E27
  • Embellishments: May Arts Ribbon;  Our Craft Lounge Sparkly Fluff - Coffee Bean Brown,
  • Scor-Pal
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! I love pumpkins and this one is adorable. I like making step cards too...haven't tried one for awhile.....you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...