Wednesday, October 15, 2014

WELCOME TO MY EVERYDAY CIRCUS



This month Want2Scrap and Fancy Pants Designs are teaming up to bring you some wonderful projects.  I loved working with Fancy Pants' Everyday Circus Collection.  I had fun creating this 6" x 6" card using Fancy Pants Everyday Circus 6 x 6 Paper Pad and Want2Scrap Bling.


I cut out the "Let the Show Begin" image from Fancy Pants Everyday Circus 12 x 12 Paper - Posters and added Want2Scrap's Nestabling Fleur de Lis Rectangles - Turquoise around the edges before adding it to the card front with pop dots.  I also used the popcorn die cut from the Fancy Pants Everyday Circus Ephemera and added the star button from Fancy Pants Everyday Circus Flair to the card front.  To finish the card I added Red Rhinestones and Turquoise Rhinestones to the upper right corner.


I know right now at my house, with all the activities and adventures of raising two teenage girls, I can really relate to the statement - "Welcome to my Everyday Circus"!  Have a great day!




Want2Scrap Products:

Cross Promotional Partner Products:


Pin It!

1 comment:

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...