Friday, May 16, 2014

LOVELY LADY GRAPHIC 45 CARD


Candy here from Candy's Creations and today I am sharing with you my Lovely Lady Card that features the Graphic 45® Couture Collection and Want2Scrap® Bling.  I created the 5" x 7" cardbase out of Bazzill cardstock and then matted the Graphic 45® Couture Collection - Chic design paper to create the card.


Along the left side of the card I added Swirls Finesse - Black Rhinestones  and a large Silver/Clear Rhinestone at each end of the Swirls Finesse.   I created the flower by layering and shaping pieces from Graphic 45® Couture Collection - Flowers.   I sprayed the entire flower with  Gold Crafters Companion Spray & Sparkle and added a Silver/Clear Rhinestone to the flower center.  With black May Arts Twine I attached the "Style" Graphic 45® Couture Chipboard Element.

Have a great day!
post signature




Want2Scrap® Products:



Cross Promotional Partner Products:



Other Products:

  • Other Paper:  Bazzill
  • Embellishments:  May Arts Twine;  Crafters Companion Spray & Sparkle - Gold
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! One of my favorite paper collectons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! What a fun card, Candy, with beautiful embellishments to go with your vintage models. My grandmother was a "flapper" and wore her hair like that and dressed rather flamboyantly LOL her mom was aghast when grandma wore her "bathing suit" from the 1920s. This card brings back memories of the photos, and of how daring my grandmother always was. Thank you for sharing your colorful fashion statement and lovely card! Thank you, too, for your recent thoughtful comment. My finger tips are slowly becoming less painful, so I am trying to type a little bit more each day without triggering the symptoms again LOL huggers, de

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...