Friday, December 27, 2013

A PLACE CALLLED HOME

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year!  Today on the Want2Scrap Blog I am sharing a New Home Card that I created featuring Angela Pruitt's Keyholes and Doorknobs and Padlocks and Keys.  I created the 6" x 6" card front from Heartfelt Creations Floral Key Paper Collection.  I then added Antique White Art Glitter to the roses on the cardstock with Art Institute Designer Dries Clear Adhesive.


With a sponge dauber I added DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush to the Keyhole and then I added a metal brad to each hole.  For the doorknob I applied Peacock Gold DecoArt Paper Effects with a sponge dauber.  I attached the doorknob with pop dots and then added the entire piece to the card front with pop dots.

Next on Curious Iridescent - Cryogen White Paper that had been die cut with the Spellbinders Classic Ovals Small die, I stamped the sentiment from Heartfelt Creations Burnished Key Hole PreCut Set.  I then distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink and added three LeCreme Pearls.  I then matted it on Heartfelt Creations Floral Key Paper that had been die cut with Spellbinders Floral Ovals.

I used two keys from Padlocks and Keys by Angela Pruitt set and painted them with DecoArt® Metallic Lustre Iced Espresso & Copper Kettle.  I then tied them with May Arts Twine and adhered them Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive.  Finally, I added Swirls Finesse - LeCreme Pearls and that I had cut to fit before applying  to the card.


Have a great day!




Want2Scrap Products:
Keyholes and Doorknobs by Angela Pruitt
Padlocks and Keys by Angela Pruitt
Swirls Finesse - LeCreme Pearls - 2 pack - Self Adhesive
72 Count - LeCreme Pearls - Self Adhesive

Preferred Partner Products:  
Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Spellbinders Classic Ovals Small

Cross Promotional Products:
Heartfelt Creations HCDP1 238 - Floral Key Paper Collection
Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3573 - Burnished Key Hole PreCut Set
Art Glitter Ultratransparent Glitter - Antique White
Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
DecoArt® Metallic Lustre - Gold Rush
DecoArt® Metallic Lustre - Iced Espresso
DecoArt® Metallic Lustre - Copper Kettle
DecoArt® Metallic Lustre - Champagne Ice
DecoArt® Paper Effects - Peacock Gold

Other Products:
Other Paper:  Curious Iridescent - Cryogen White; Bazzill
Ink:  Memento - Espresso Truffle;  Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Embellishments:  May Arts Twine;  Metal Brads
Pin It!

1 comment:

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...