Tuesday, July 2, 2013

WINNERS!

I have some winners to announce!
 
First, the winner for the Heartfelt Creations Alumni June Blog Hop was Sarah Biswabic chosen from Mary Faus's Blog.  Sarah wrote:
 
"Your card is gorgeous!"
 
Congratulations, Sarah, you have won a $25 gift certificate to Heartfelt Creations.  Please email EmmaLou@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of June Alumni Hop" in the subject line.
 
And, the winner of the Craftwork Cards Candi USA Blog Hop on my blog was Glenda Brooks.  Glenda said:
 
BloggerGlenda Brooks said...

I love pink and this is so pretty!
June 19, 2013 at 5:28 AM
 
Congratulations, Glenda, you have won a Craftwork Card Wreath Kit.  Please email me at candellaslabaugh@gmail with your address so I can send you your prize.
 
For a complete list of all the Craftwork Card Wreath Kit winners from the Craftwork Cards Candi USA Blog Hop go on over to the Craftwork Candi USA Blog.
 
 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...