Wednesday, June 20, 2012

HEARTFELT CREATIONS

Lisa Lynne Wright

It was with great sadness this week, that when I returned from vacation I learned that my fellow design team sister Lisa Lynne had passed away unexpectedly.  I will truly miss Lisa Lynne.  She was always so supportive and she always faithfully commented on Design Team projects and Wednesday Design Team members HC blog posts.  Her dedication and creativity will truly be missed.  It is funny how I never met her in person, but through the computer I felt like I knew her and I have lost a friend.  My prayers are with her husband and family during this difficult time.

For my Heartfelt Creations project this week again I created with Heartfelt Creations newly released Garden Romance Collection.  I had this Prima paper from their Nature Garden collection and it goes great with HC 3477 - Bird Haven PreCut Set stamp.  I colored the roses peach to bring out the peach in the paper and added some peach Candi by Craftwork Cards. I really like how this clean and simple card turned out.

  
PEACH ROSES WITH BIRDHOUSE CARD




Make sure and check out all the other great projects the other Design Team members have created this week on the Heartfelt Creations Blog
PEACH ROSES WITH BIRDHOUSE CARD

Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:

Other Products:
  • Paper:  Curious Iridescent - Cryogen White; Bazzill; Prima - Nature Garden
  • Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  E31, E33, E35, E37, E95, E97, E99, W5, W7, G91, G95, G97
  • Embellishments:  May Arts Ribbon; Candi by Craftwork Cards

Instructions:
6" x 6" Card
Start with a 12" x 6" piece of green Bazzill cardstock and score on the 6" mark to create a 6" square card base.  Next cut the patterned paper to 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and adhere to bottom center of card front.  Wrap ribbon around top of card and adhere with Scor-Tape.  Add Candi with pop dots to ribbon.  Next on Cryogen White paper cut with Spellbinders Standard Circles SM with Memento Ink stamp birdhouse with roses from Bird Haven Set.  Color with Copics.  Matte on green cardstock cut with Spellbinders Classic Scallop Circles LG.  Adhere to card front with pop dots.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Your peach roses are so beautiful!! Love the card... the background DP is perfect!

    It was heartbreaking about Lisa Lynn.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...