Thursday, January 5, 2012

OCL CHALLENGE 98 - END OF YEAR CHALLENGE!


Using the photo above as inspiration, I made this card using the Our Craft Lounge Penguin Fun stamp set for the OCL challenge this week. It is a fun set that you can use all winter. We sure don't have snow right now -- its in the 40s and may even get up to 50 degrees this week. It sure is not a typical Indiana January, but since my 16 year old daughter just got her driver's license last week I am okay with the fact that we don't have snow!

Our Craft Lounge Products:
  • OCL Penguin Fun Crafty Clear Stamps
Other Products:
  • Paper:  Curious Iridescent - Cryogen White, Jillibean Soup - Christmas Eve Chowder, Bazzill
  • Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, VersaMark Dazzle - Champagne
  • Copics:  W00, W1, W3, E53, E57, E59, R00, R20, RV10, RV32, RV34
  • Embellishments:  Jillibean Soup Bean Stalks - Pink Twine, Stickles - Icicle, Creative Impressions Snowflakes
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! I love everything about it! Good luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY CANDY!!! Fabulous card!!! I have great news for you! You're the winner of our December challenge drawing! Email me & we'll get you set up with a $20 gift certificate from Our Craft Lounge! Hugs, Kendra

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...