Monday, August 8, 2016

Want2Scrap Owl Chipboard Card

Today on the Want2Scrap Blog I am sharing my You're a Hoot Owl Card featuring Want2Scrap's Owls Chipboard Embellishment.  The cute design paper is from Echo Park's The Story of Our Family 6 x 6 Paper Pad.


I used Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint in Lime Green with a sponge paint brush to color this adorable owl.  I added Sparkle 'N Sprinkle Starfire Semi-Transparent Glitter (G1017) to the owl's tuft of hair and used Amber Rhinestones for the owl's eyes.


The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3715 - You're a Hoot Cling Stamp Set  and I used Sparkle 'N Sparkle Brown Fizz Opaque Embossing Powder (EP381).  I added the small rhinestones from the 72 Count - Turquoise Rhinestones package for the eyes.  Finally I added a Brown Rhinestone, a Turquoise Rhinestone and an Amber Rhinestone.


Have a great day!




Want2Scrap Products

Owls Chipboard Embellishment - Pack of 4
72 Count - Smokey Brown Rhinestones - Self Adhesive
72 Count - Brown Rhinestones - Self Adhesive
72 Count - Turquoise Rhinestones - Self Adhesive
72 Count - Amber Rhinestones - Self Adhesive

Cross Promotional Partner Products -- 
Heartfelt Creations Products:
Sparkle N Sprinkle Products:
Spellbinders:
Other Products:  Echo Park The Story of Our Family 6 x 6 Paper Pad; VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad; ColorBox Chalk Ink - Butter; Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint - Lime Green; Marker Pop Twine - Warm Harvest

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...