Today on the Want2Scrap Blog I am sharing a sewing inspired card that I created using Want2Scrap® and Graphic 45® products. The design paper I used for this 6" x 6" card is from Graphic 45® Couture 6 x 6 Patterns & Solids paper pack.
The sewing machine and scissors are from the Sewing Notions - Chipboard Embellishment set. With a sponge paint brush I used DecoArt® Traditions - Carbon Black on the sewing machine and DecoArt® Metallic Lustre - Silver Spark on the scissors. The word "create" and the button are from the Printer's Tray by Candy Rosenberg Embellishment Set and I used DecoArt® Dazzling Metallics - Peacock Pearl paint on those items. I added May Arts twine to the button holes before adhering it to the card front using Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive.
Finally, I added Black Rhinestones and Silver/Clear Rhinestones and finished the card with seam binding and a bow! Have a great day!
- Sewing Notions - Chipboard Embellishment
- Printer's Tray by Candy Rosenberg Embellishment Set
- 72 Count - Black Rhinestones - Self Adhesive
- 72 Count - Silver/Clear Rhinestones - Self Adhesive
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- Graphic 45 Couture 6 x 6 Patterns & Solids
- DecoArt® Metallic Lustre - Silver Spark
- DecoArt® Dazzling Metallics - Peacock Pearl
- DecoArt® Traditions - Carbon Black
- Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
- Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
- May Arts Twine
- Seam Binding