Wednesday, October 29, 2014

HEARTFELT CREATIONS DESIGN TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT!

I am excited to announce that I am back on the Heartfelt Creations Design Team!  You can check out the announcement on the Heartfelt Creations Blog and see all the wonderfully talented ladies that will be bringing you new projects and inspirations every Wednesday for the next year!

I am honored to be chosen to design for this wonderful company and I want to thank all of you who took the time to vote for me.  I can't wait to get started sharing my creations with you every week.

post signature

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations and welcome back!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girl! They are so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Candy! Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy, Congratulations on being chosen as a finalist; looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! Looking forward to getting to know and working with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and a warm welcome to the DT! Looking forward to working with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Candy! Looking forward to working with you again! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...