Friday, October 17, 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

The month of October is flying by and it is hard to believe, but Halloween will be here two weeks from today.  Today I have two Halloween Cards that I created that were shared on The Robin's Nest Blog that  feature products from the Halloween Collection. My first card uses the Halloween Stripe Glitter Cardstock for the card front of this 6" x 6" card.


I used the Halloween Rub-On on white cardstock for the sentiment and I matted on the green side of the Halloween Stripe Glitter Cardstock.  I added a black DewDrop from the Spooky Dew Drops before adding it to the card front with pop dots.  I also added twine around the top of the card and finished it with a bow.


Finally, I adhered Ace of Diamond Dew Drops to the bottom of the card.


For my next card I used the Black Bats Glitter Cardstock and matted it on the striped side of the Haunted House Cardstock for the card front.


I die cut the word "Boo" from Boo Words Glitter Cardstock and matted it on solid orange side of the Orange Crackle Glitter Cardstock before adding it to the card front with pop dots.  I added the Ghost Little Friend embellishments and also Classified Mini Dew Drops and Spooky Dew Drops.

The sweet orange pumpkins are from the Halloween Chipboard set and I added Masquerade Diamond Dew Drops and Spooky Dew Drops for the eyes and nose.  I used the green side of the Halloween Stripe Glitter Cardstock and die cut it with a leaf die from Heartfelt Creations for the pumpkin vines.


Have a great day!


post signature

Halloween Night Card:
The Robin's Nest Products:


Other:

  • Twine



Boo Card:
The Robin's Nest Products:


Other:

  • Spellbinders Ovals SM & LG Dies
  • Heartfelt Creations Cut Mat Create 2A Die (leaves)



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...