Thursday, October 30, 2014

CANVAS CORP BRANDS DESIGN TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT!

I have some more exciting news!  I am very happy to announce that I have been asked to join the Canvas Corp Brands Design Team as a Crew Member for Vintage Crafts.  Canvas Corp Brands include Canvas Corp Basics, Tattered Angels and 7gypsies products.




This is a huge opportunity for me and I look forward to working with these wonderful products and the other talented designers on this new team.  Canvas Corp Brands will make the official announcement in December, but have allowed us to share our good news with you now!

I will share one of my projects that was published in Scrap n' Art magazine that uses some of the wonderful Tattered Angels mists.


I look forward to creating many more Vintage inspired projects in 2015 with Canvas Corp Brands.  Please follow my blog so you don't miss any of my new creations as I begin my journey with two new design teams.  It has been a very exciting week for me!

post signature



SUPPLIES

Chipboard:  Want2Scrap Designer Embellies – Bonnies Bird Cage; Want2Scrap Designer Embellies – Mixed Media Elements
Paper:  Bazzill; Heartfelt Creations HCPP1 227 – Vintage Floret Paper; Fancy Pants – Lavender Leaves
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3533 – Sun Kissed Fleur PreCut Set; Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3494 – Delicate Asters PreCut Set
Dies:  Heartfelt Creations HCD 726 – Delicate Asters Die; Heartfelt Creations HCD 734 – Sun Kissed Fleur Die; Heartfelt Creations HCD 735 – Gift Ensemble Die
Ink & Paint:  Gesso; Tattered Angels Chalkboard – “Mauve”lous & French Vanilla; Tattered Angels – Iridescent Gold; Ranger Perfect Pearls Mists – Heirloom Gold; Viva 3D Stamp Paint – Walnut Brown & Light Blue; Memento – Rich Cocoa; Ranger Archival Ink – Coffee
Embellishments:  Want2Scrap 72 Count Pearls – Lavender; Want2Scrap 72 Count Pearls – LeCreme; Want2Scrap Swirls Rhinestone – Silver; Art Glitter – Ultra Transparent Crystal Glitter; Vintage Seam Binding



Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations my friend! They are so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very awesome. I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo. Congrats! We are going to have so much fun on this team!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...