Tuesday, October 28, 2014

WANT2SCRAP BLING AND FANCY PANTS

Today I am sharing some more cards featuring Want2Scrap Bling and the Fancy Pants Everyday Circus Collection.  I just love the Ephemera pack and Flair that coordinates with this collection.  I used some of the die cuts from the Ephemera pack and the cute "Life is a Circus" flair button here in my first card along with some Want2Scrap Turquoise Rhinestones and Swirls - Silver Rhinestones - 4" x 4".


For my next card I used a the trapeze lady from the Ephemera pack, the Life is a Circus poster from the Fancy Pants Everyday Circus 12 x 12 Paper - Posters, Fancy Pants Mint Corrugated Paper and Want2Scrap Bling.


Have a great day!


post signature




RIGHT THIS WAY CARD

Want2Scrap Products:
Cross Promotional Partner Products:

LIFE IS A CIRCUS CARD

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...