- Other Paper: Bazzill; Curious Iridescent - Cryogen White
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Squeezed Lemonade
- Dies: Spellbinders Square; Spellbinders Lacy Square
- Copics: Roses Y32, Y35, Y38; Hydrangea R81, R83 Leaves YG03, YG17; Baby’s Breath C00
- Embellishments: Ribbon; Stickles - Diamond; Want2Scrap 72 Count Pink Rhinestones; Beautiful Bling Borders by Nina Brackett - Chevron
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
JULY HEARTFELT CREATIONS ALUMNI DESIGN TEAM BLOG HOP
Today is the last Tuesday of the month and that means it is time for Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team Monthly Blog Hop. You should have arrived here from Lisa Nazario-Gregory's Blog.
I teach monthly card classes at my local craft store. The ladies in my class like to make quick and simple cards so that they have a stack of cards ready to send for all occassions. This is one of the cards we made in class. It features the Majestic Morning Paper Collection and the bouquet stamp from the Floral Clocks PreCut Set.
The designers participating this month are:
Candy Slabaugh (that's me!)
If you would like a chance at winning a prize, be sure to leave a comment on each blog along the hop by Friday - there is a $25 Heartfelt Creations Gift Certificate up for grabs for one random person who leaves a comment! The blog hop will remain open for comment on everybody's blog through midnight Friday, August 1st and the winner will be announced on Saturday, August 2nd.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment. Next up on the hop is Alissa Wells. Have a great day!
Heartfelt Creations Products: