Monday, July 21, 2014

WANT2SCRAP® MULBERRY FLOWERS AND PEARLS

Today I am sharing a card featuring beautiful Mulberry Paper Flowers from Want2Scrap.  The design paper for this 6" x 6" card is from Graphic 45s Botanical Tea Collection and the beautiful brown crinkle ribbon is from May Arts.


I stamped my sentiment from Graphic 45 Botanical Tea 2 Cling Stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Cryogen White Paper die cut with  Spellbinders Classic Ovals SM.  I colored the teapot with Copics and distressed the edges of the oval with Antique Linen Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  I then matted it on pink G45 design paper die cut with Spellbinders Floral Ovals.  Out of green Bazzill cardstock I die cut the leaves using the leaf die from Heartfelt Creations HCD 740 - Sweet Juliet Die.  I then added the Want2Scrap® 3/8" Mulberry Paper Flowers with Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive to the die cut leaves.


Finally I added LeCreme PearlsPink Pearls, and Swirls Finesse - LeCreme Pearls,  which coordinates with the colors perfectly,  to finish this beautiful card!


Have a great day!




Want2Scrap® Products:
Preferred Partner Products:

Cross Promotional Partner Products:
Other Products:
  • Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock; Curious Iridescent - Cryogen White
  • Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black;  Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen
  • Copics:  C00, C01, C03
  • May Art Ribbon

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful. I love those stamps and the pretty pearl swirls as well!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...