Thursday, August 4, 2016

Want2Scrap Daisy Card

Today on the Want2Scrap Blog I am sharing my With Love Daisy Card featuring Want2Scrap's Sleek Strips 12" Iridescent Rhinestones and 72 Count - Pink Pearls,



I stamped the beautiful image using Sparkle 'N Sprinkle Thinking of You Stamp Set (769P6) and colored it with Copics.  I added Sparkle 'N Sprinkle Starfire Semi-Transparent Glitter (G1017) to the petals and Mimosa Sparkle N Soft (SS114) to the centers of each daisy.  I adhered   Pink Pearls to the edges of the die cut.


I embossed the sentiment using Sparkle 'N Sprinkle Fiery Brown Embossing Powder (EP369) and added Sleek Strips 12" Iridescent Rhinestones to the top and bottom of the 6" x 6" card.


Have a great day!



Want2Scrap Products

Sleek Strips 12" Rhinestones - Iridescent
72 Count - Pink Pearls - Self Adhesive

Cross Promotional Partners --

Sparkle N Sprinkle Products:

Spellbinders Products:
Other Products: Echo Park Fine and Dandy 6 x 6 Paper Pad; Echo Park Dots & Stripes Valentines 6 x 6 Paper Pads; VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad; Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black; Copics



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...