Sunday, August 7, 2016

Beautiful Garden Vegetables Card

Today I have a card to share with you that features an image of some beautiful garden vegetables created from a card front panel from Heartfelt Creations Farmers Market Paper Collection.  The beautiful Want2Scrap Swirls Finesse in Brown Rhinestones and Navy Blue Rhinestones is the perfect accent for this card.  I die cut the center of the card front using Heartfelt Creations Cut Mat Create 1A Die.  I wrapped a ribbon around the center of the outer edge of the card panel before adhering it to the card base and then adhered the bow.

I cut the Swirls Finesse - Brown Rhinestones in half and added part of it at the top of the card and then also adhered Navy Blue Rhinestones to each end of the swirl.


I adhered the other half of the Swirls Finesse - Brown Rhinestones to the bottom of the card and also added some more Navy Blue Rhinestones.

To the die cut center of the card panel, I added some Crystal Glitter to the onions, Mellow Yellow Glitter to the corn, Green Brier Glitter to the carrot tops and Vintage Photo Distress Glitter to the sunflower centers in the design paper.  I added the "Reap Joy" tag with a pop dot and then placed a Navy Blue Rhinestone on the hole of the tag.  I then added the entire center card panel to the card front with pop dots.

Have a good day!




Want2Scrap Products:
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
Other Products:
  • Tim Holtz Distress Glitter - Vintage Photo; May Art Ribbon
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Loving this one! Look at the shine on the peppers!
    Hugs, maire

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...