Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fall Cards with Mon Ami Gabby




Today I am sharing two cards that I created with the September Mon Ami Gabby Kit Club.   I created a bow with the cream ribbon in the Kit for my Fall Harvest Girl Card.


This card also features a beautiful Fall Floral Embellishment that was included in the Kit and I adhered the small Fall Trim Flower from Mon Ami Gabby to the bottom right hand corner of my card as a final touch.


For my second card I created my Nature Card featuring the "Nature" Ephemera included in the September Kit, which I added some glitter to for some extra sparkle.  I just love this beautiful Fall Ribbon with the pretty leaves.  I added the Pearl Embellishment to the Burlap Flower and added Platinum Stickles to the edges of the burlap.  I added glitter to the Wheat Embellishments and finished by adding the Fall Trip Flower at the base of the Wheat Embellishment.


Please visit the Mon Ami Gabby Kit Club page for more information on Mon Ami Gabby's Month-to-Month Subscription.  For some great deals from Mon Ami Gabby, check out the Mon Ami Gabby Website and Facebook page. Have a great day!



post signature

FALL HARVEST GIRL CARD


Mon Ami Gabby Products:
  • Cream Ribbon
  • Fall Floral Embellishment
  • Fall Trim Flower
Other Products:  Paper Distressor; Authentique 6 x 6 Bundle Homestead Collection; Authentique; Authentique Life Cards - Homestead; 12" x 12" Canvas Corp Brown on Ivory Cardstock; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen; Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent - Rain Forest; Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive; Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive; Pop Dots; Bow-Easy by Posi-Bendr Co.

NATURE CARD


Mon Ami Gabby Products:

  • Nature Ephemera
  • Ribbon with Leaves
  • Burlap Flower
  • Large Pearl
  • Wheat Embellishment
  • Fall Trim Flower
Other Products:  Spellbinders Lattice; Carta Bella Fall Blessings 6 x 6 Paper Pad; 12" x 12" Canvas Corp Brown on Ivory Cardstock; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen; Ranger Stickles - Platinum; Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent - Flax, Rain Forest and Autumn Leaves; Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive; Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive; Pop Dots; Bow-Easy by Posi-Bendr Co.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...