I found this birdhouse while I was on vacation out in the Black Hills of South Dakota this summer at a boutique and it was on sale. I immediately knew it would be perfect to decorate with roses created with this collection.
I used a hot glue gun to adhere the roses to the birdhouse.
I just love how this project turned out!
For more inspiration from the other Heartfelt Creation Designers, please visit the HC Blog. Have a great day!
- HCPC-3752 Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set
- HCPC-3753 Classic Rose Vines Cling Stamp Set
- HCD1-7110 Classic Rose Die
- HCD1-7111 Classic Rose Vines Die
- HCDP1-270 Classic Rose Paper Collection
- TSMP707 Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves
- 71026 ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Pad - Lime Pastel
- 71082 ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Pad - Harvest
- 247027 Fantastix Blending Tool
- 85-glitter Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter
- 196 Lion's Mane Ultrafine Transparent Glitter
- 159723 Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear Adhesive
- 352854 Metal Glue Tip - Art Institute
- HCST401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit