Thursday, June 19, 2014

EXCITING NEWS - ROBIN'S NEST DESIGN TEAM!


I am so excited to share that I have been asked to join The Robin's Nest Design Team!  To see the full announcement please visit The Robin's Nest Blog and leave some love for all the new designers joining The Robin's Nest for this next Design Team term.



I have been using The Robin's Nest Dew Drops for a long time and in fact I have been published in several magazines using their Dew Drops over the last several years. Here are a few samples of my cards using Dew Drops:







This is the card I created for the application process to The Robin's Nest Design Team position:



I am really excited to start using more of The Robin's Nest products and sharing my card creations with you on The Robin's Nest Blog on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month starting in July. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great day!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...