Monday, June 23, 2014

THINKING OF YOU WITH MULBERRY FLOWERS

Today on the Want2Scrap Blog I am sharing a Thinking of You card that features one of Want2Scrap's newest additions to its store, Mulberry Paper Flowers.  The design paper for this 6" x 6" card is from Graphic 45s Botanical Tea Collection and the beautiful mauve ribbon is from May Arts.


I stamped my sentiment from Graphic 45 Botanical Tea 2 Cling Stamp set with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Gathered Twigs on Bazzill cardstock that had been die cut with Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangles .  I then added the Want2Scrap Nestabling Fleur de Lis Rectangles - Mocha Pearl to the die cut before adhering it to the card front with pop dots.


Using the leaves die from Heartfelt Creations HCD 735 - Gift Ensemble Die out of green Bazzill cardstock I die cut four set of leaves.  I shaped the leaves before adhering them to the corners of the card.  I then added 3/8" Mauve Mulberry Paper Flowers and 3/8" Pink Mulberry Paper Flowers with Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive to the die cut leaves.


These beautiful Mulberry Paper Flowers come in a variety of beautiful colors and are the perfect accent to your paper craft projects!  I would love for you to visit my blog, Candy's Creations, for additional projects and inspiration.  Have a great day!

post signature


Want2Scrap Products:
Mulberry Paper Flowers - 3/8" Mauve
Mulberry Paper Flowers - 3/8" Pink
Nestabling Fleur de Lis Rectangles - Mocha Pearl

Preferred Partner Products:
Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Rectangles 

Cross Promotional Partner Products:
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Collection - Fauna
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea 2 Cling Stamp
Heartfelt Creations HCD 735 - Gift Ensemble Die (leaves)
Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive

Other Products:
Bazzill Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
May Art Ribbon
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous! Love those little roses as well. They just round out your project!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...