I used Spellbinders Tear Drop Circles Die to die cut the pink Bazzill cardstock. This created the perfect pattern for me to add The Robin's Nest Diamond Dew Drops in Ace of Diamonds around the circle. I also decorated the inside of the card and I used Spellbinders Classic Triple Scalloped Edgeabilities die and Ace of Diamonds Dew Drops. To adhere the Diamond Dew Drops I used Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive.
Finally to complete each flower I added Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest Dew Drops in Mocha Trail and The Robin's Nest Mini Drew Drops in Regency with Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive to the flower centers.
THE ROBIN'S NEST PRODUCTS:
- The Robin's Nest Diamond Dew Drops - Ace of Diamonds
- The Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Mocha Trail
- The Robin's Nest Mini Drew Drops - Regency
- Stamps: Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3363 - Inspire Me Sentiments PreCut Set
- Dies: Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop Edgeabilities; Spellbinders Tear Drop Circles; Spellbinders Classic Circles SM; Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms; Heartfelt Creations HCD 746 - Sweet Lullaby Die (flowers); Heartfelt Creations HCD 735 - Gift Ensemble Die (leaves)
- Paper: Echo Park Love Story 6 x 6 Paper Pad; Bazzill; Curious Iridescent - Cryogen White; Reminisce - Sand in the Sun
- Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer Mist - "Mauve"lous; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
- Tools: McGill Paper Blossom Tool Kit; McGill Paper Blossom Molding Mat; Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Adhesive: Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
- Embellishments: May Arts Crinkle Ribbon; Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent - Pinkilicious; Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent - Crystal