Monday, April 14, 2014

GRAPHIC 45 and WANT2SCRAP CROSS PROMOTION

I am excited to announce the Want2Scrap Design Team is partnering with Graphic 45 and we were given a generous supply of Graphic 45® design paper and embellishments.  You will get to see some amazing projects with the awesome G45 and Want2Scrap products over the next several months!  Today I am sharing a card I created using the wonderful Graphic 45® Couture collection and Want2Scrap® embellishments. The 6" x 6" card base is created out of Bazzill cardstock and Graphic 45® Couture Collection - Gorgeous design paper.  

I added some May Arts Ribbon and then inserted the Want2Scrap® Decorative Pin Jewels - Gold Color  through the bow.  In the corner I adhered the Swirls Finesse - Black Rhinestones and added a purple pearl from my stash of Purple Bulk Bling Pearls.  


I fussy cut the image from Graphic 45® Couture Collection - Elegant design paper and then matted it on coordinating colored Bazzill cardstock before adhering it to the card front.  Then with Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive I added Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Ensalada Glitter to the peacock feathers on the design paper.  Finally I finished by adding  a couple more of the Purple Bulk Bling Pearls and a Sage Green Pearl to the bottom right corner.


A quick and easy card, but very elegant!  Have a great day!
post signature




Want2Scrap® Products:

Cross Promotional Partner Products:

Other Products:
  • Bazzill Cardstock
  • May Arts Ribbon
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...