Monday, April 21, 2014

CREATE WITH WANT2SCRAP® & GRAPHIC 45®


Today on the Want2Scrap Blog I am sharing a sewing inspired card that I created using Want2Scrap® and Graphic 45® products.  The design paper I used for this 6" x 6" card is from Graphic 45® Couture 6 x 6 Patterns & Solids paper pack.


The sewing machine and scissors are from the Sewing Notions - Chipboard Embellishment set.  With a sponge paint brush I used DecoArt® Traditions - Carbon Black on the sewing machine and DecoArt® Metallic Lustre - Silver Spark on the scissors.  The word "create" and the button are from the Printer's Tray by Candy Rosenberg Embellishment Set and I used DecoArt® Dazzling Metallics - Peacock Pearl paint on those items.  I added May Arts twine to the button holes before adhering it to the card front using Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive.  


Finally,  I added Black Rhinestones and Silver/Clear Rhinestones and finished the card with seam binding and a bow!  Have a great day!
post signature




Want2Scrap® Products:


Cross Promotional Partner Products:


Other Products:
  • May Arts Twine
  • Seam Binding
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...