Sunday, September 29, 2013

"REMEMBER" VINTAGE LAYOUT

I created this vintage layout featuring Want2Scrap® LeCreme Pearls, which is a perfect accent to the Heartfelt Creations Burst of Splendor Paper Collection that I used for this 12" x 12" layout.  I found this picture of this beautiful little girl at the antique mall and it was the perfect photo for this vintage layout! 

 
I tore the edges and then distressed the edges with a distressing tool and Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Bundled Sage.  I then added  Copper Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint to a Want2Scrap® Chipboard Teacup and then with Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves Distress Ink I stamped the design from Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3473 - Tattered Background Set on the teacup.   I then added the teacup with pop dots and the Want2Scrap® Spoon with Crown Charm with adhesive to page.  Next I added a Want2Scrap® Swirls Finesse - LeCreme Pearls to the corner.


Next using yellow Bazzill cardstock I die cut the Top Swirl from Heartfelt Creations HCD 737 Ornate Gateway Die and placed it at the top of my picture, adhering it with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive.  I then added three large pearls from Want2Scrap® LeCreme Pearls - 72 Count, and  some Craftwork Cards Candi in Choc-a-Moca to the page.


Then using Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3545 - Open Leaf PreCut Set, Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3546 - Classic Leaf PreCut Set, Heartfelt Creations HCD 736 - Classic Leaf Die, Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3534 - Striped Sun Kissed Fleur PreCut Set, Heartfelt Creations HCD 734 - Sun Kissed Fleur Die, Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3494 Delicate Asters PreCut Set, Heartfelt Creations HCD 726 - Delicate Asters Die I created flowers and leaves by stamping, die cutting, shaping, and layering as shown. Next with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive I added Art Glitter - Autumn Glitter to the flower petals.  Then I adhered the flowers and leaves to the page.   Finally I added Want2Scrap® Pearls and Art Glitter Elements in Tailings and Morocco to flower centers.
 

I then applied Moss Green Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint to the Want2Scrap® Fancy Chipboard Word "Remember" and then sprayed it with Crafter's Companion Spray & Sparkle spray in Iridescent.  I adhered it to the page with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive. And finally with Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive and the UltraFine Metal Tip I added Art Institute - Crystal Glitter to the dahlias on bottom of design paper.  
 

 I hope you enjoyed this scrapbook layout!  Have a great day!




 Want2Scrap Products:

Swirls Finesse - LeCreme Pearls - 2 Pack - Self Adhesive
72 Count - LeCreme Pearls - Self Adhesive
Spoon with Crown Charm - Antique Silver
Fancy Chipboard Word
Teacups - Chipboard Elements

Cross Promotional Products:

Art Glitter Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter
Art Glitter Autumn Leaves Ultrafine Transparent Glitter
Art Glitter Elements Earth Textures - Tailings
Art Glitter Elements Earth Textures - Morroco
 Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
Art Glitter Ultrafine Metal Tip

Heartfelt Creations HCDP1 235 - Burst of Splendor Paper Collection
Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3473 - Tattered Background PreCut Set
Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3545 - Open Leaf PreCut Set
Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3546 - Classic Leaf PreCut Set
Heartfelt Creations HCD 736 - Classic Leaf Die
Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3534 - Striped Sun Kissed Fleur PreCut Set
Heartfelt Creations HCD 734 - Sun Kissed Fleur Die
Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3494 Delicate Asters PreCut Set
Heartfelt Creations HCD 726 - Delicate Asters Die
Heartfelt Creations HCD 737 - Ornate Gateway Die


Other Products:

Other Paper:  Bazzill
Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Bundled Sage & Seedless Preserves; Memento - Bamboo Leaves & Elderberry
Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint - Copper & Moss Green
Embellishments:  Craftwork Cards Candi - Choc-a-Mocha
 
Pin It!

2 comments:

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...