Wednesday, September 25, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH CRAFTWORK CARDS CANDI

Today I made a Birthday Card featuring Craftwork Cards Ice Cream Parlour Paper Collection Downloads

 

This paper can be downloaded directly from Craftwork Cards website and printed off on your own printer. How convenient is that!  With Espresso Truffle Memento Ink on Cryogen White Paper I stamped the graphic Birthday image from Taylored Expressions Big Bold Birthday stamp set and then I colored the word "Day" with Copics.  To make it sparkle I added Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle spray in iridescent before I matted it on the Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangles.
 

I wrapped some twine around the top of the card and added a FabScraps wooden button.
 

I finished the card by adding some Craftwork Cards Toy Box Candi with Candi Fix.
 

Have a great day!

 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...