Sunday, September 15, 2013

COOL SNOWMAN CARD


Today  I want to share with you a cool Snowman Card with Want2Scrap® Nestabling!  This cute snowman stamp and sentiment is from Susan K Weckesser's Unity One of a kind Winter stamp set.

With Memento Ink I stamped the snowman and "Let it Snow" sentiment on Cryogen White paper that had been die cut with Spellbinders Labels Four  and then I colored it with Copics.  Next I added DecoArt® Paper Effects Black Pearl to the snowman's buttons and Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Crystal Glitter to look like sparkly snow.



I then matted the image on green design paper from the Farm House Paper Company Norland Paper Pad die cut with the corresponding Labels Four.  I created the 6" x 6" card base from Bazzill cardstock.  Next I adhered a 6" square piece of the Norland Paper and then a 5 1/2" piece of corresponding piece of the design paper.  Next I wrapped a piece of May Art Ribbon around the top of the card and finished it with a designer brad.  I then added Want2Scrap® Swirls - Silver Rhinestones to add even more sparkle to the card!



To finish the card I added this cute Want2Scrap® Fences by Nina Brackett - Card Sized.  I colored the fence with DecoArt® Metallic Lustre Iced Espresso and adhered it to the card front with Helmar® Professional Acid Free Glue.



I hope you enjoyed this cool card using Susan K Weckesser's Unity Stamp One of a kind Winter set and Want2Scrap® Swirls.  Have a great day!




Want2Scrap Products:

Preferred Partner Products:

Cross Promotional Products:

Other Products:
  • Paper: Farm House Paper Company - Norland Paper Pad; Curious Iridescent - Cryogen White
  • Ink:  Memento - Espresso Truffle
  • Copics:  R56, R59, BG93, BG96, YR18, C00
  • Embellishments:  May Art Ribbon; Farm House Paper Company - Norland Buttons Brads & Metals
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! The little snowman is just too cute and I love, love, love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!SOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little snowman! The fence is sized just right for him - and the bling is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...