Monday, February 6, 2012

OUR CRAFT LOUNGE - ARTIST OF THE MONTH

I have exciting news! I am Our Craft Lounge's Artist of the Month for February. That means every Monday in February I get to share a project with you using Our Craft Lounge Stamps!


I am so excited to be Our Craft Lounge's Artist of the Month for February.  OCL stamps were the first stamps I ever stamped with and actually Kendra is the one who introduced me to stamping and coloring with Copics.  It has been my new passion ever since.  So I was thrilled when Kendra asked me to join OCL for the month. 


Another one of my hobbies is sewing and I also love the vintage look so I definitely fell in love with OCL's Crafty Cling Rubber Stamp Set - Years Gone By.  I stamped the sewing machine and sentiment with Ranger Distress Ink in Black Soot and distressed the edges with Ranger Distress Ink in Antique Linen.  I also found this cardstock by October Afternoon called 5 & Dime, that had some great nostalgia looking paper.  I used some antique looking lace and created button stick-pins by hot gluing buttons on to flat flower head sewing pins.  To finish off the card I found some spool buttons in my stash and just cut off the shank and attached them with a glue dot.  I also found this cute little hanger by Tim Holtz.  I am sure anyone who enjoys sewing, would love to receive this card.


I look forward to sharing another one of my OCL creations with you next week.
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink - Black Soot & Antique Linen
Paper:  October Afternoon - 5 & Dime

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card!! Congrats on being Guest Designer!!!... very cool. Those spool buttons are wonderfully fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...