Monday, February 20, 2012

OCL - JUST MY TYPE

Happy Monday!  I have another OCL card to share with you today.  I used the OCL Crafty Cling Rubber Stamp Set - Years Gone By for my card.


I just love the vintage look of this set.  I stamped the typewriter with Ranger Distress Ink in Black Soot on some graph paper from a paper pad by October Afternoon called 5 & Dime.  Then I matted it on black cardstock and then on some cool vintage looking black star and cream paper from the same paper pad and then finally on some more black cardstock.  I then added a binder clip by Tim Holtz for an extra accent.


On the kraft card base I stamped the gears from the Years Gone By set with Black Soot Distress Ink.  I stamped the "Just My Type" sentiment on cream cardstock and matted it on an embellishment cut out of black cardstock from the Spellbinders Shapeabilities set Fleur De Lis Accents.  To finish off the card I used Graphic 45 Trim that contains the definition of vintage, which is very fitting for this old typewriter.



This was a really fun card to create!  I will be back next Monday with my final card as OCL's February Artist of the Month.


Stamp:  OCL - Years Gone By
Paper:  Bazzill, October Afternoon - 5 & Dime
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink - Black Soot
Embellishments:  Tim Holtz, Graphic 45
Pin It!

1 comment:

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...