Monday, February 27, 2012

OCL - ART OF NATURE CARD

Happy Monday, Our Craft Lounge friends!  Today is my last post as February Artist of the Month.  I have had a great time creating projects for OCL and sharing them with you each week this month.  Today I am sharing a card I created using the OCL Crafty Cling Rubber Stamps set - The Art of Nature.

This set has some great sentiments along with some beautiful images that are wonderful to color with Copics.  I started with an A2 card base and attached some Jillibean Soup patterned paper that reminded me of a quilt.  I then stamped the barn image on Curious Iridescent - Cryogen White paper with Walnut Stain Ranger Distresss Ink.  Next I colored the image with Copics.  I used OCL Sparkly Fluff in Breezy Blue on the blue flowers in the picture and added Ranger Liquid Pearls in Buttercup to the center of the larger flowers.

I matted the image on yellow Bazzill paper and attached it to the card front with pop dots.  Then I stamped the "Nature" sentiment and cut it out using an oval Spellbinders.  I distressed the edges using Antique Linen Ranger Distress Ink.  Next I adhered it to a pink scalloped oval.

Finally I added buttons and some gingham ribbon to finish giving the card a country feel.

Thank you for letting me share some of my OCL projects with you this month.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Paper:  Bazzill, Curious Iridescent - Cryogen White, Jillibean Soup - Homemade 6 Bean Soup
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink - Walnut Stain & Antique Linen
Copics:  R22, R24, R27, R29, R83, R85, R89, B45, Y38, C1, C3, C5, C7, V05, V06, BG000, BG0000, G94, G99, YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67, YG91, YG99, YG95, YG97, E15, E18, E23, E25, E27, E29, E31, E33, E35, E37, E42
Spellbinders:  Classic Ovals LG, Classic Scalloped Ovals LG
Embelishments:  Ribbon, Buttons, Twine, OCL Sparkly Fluff - Breezy Blue, Ranger Liquid Pearls - Buttercup
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...