Thursday, February 14, 2019

Divinity Designs Guest Designer February Release Week 1

Today I am back with a couple more projects using Divinity Designs (formerly, Our Daily Bread Designs).  

My Cross Easter Card features the new CROSS (EMBOSSING FOLDER/DIE DUO) and the sentiment from the Glorious Easter Stamp Set.


STAMP SET:  Glorious Easter
CUSTOM DIES:  Scalloped Ovals Dies, Layered Lacy Ovals Dies, Pierced Circle Dies, CROSS (EMBOSSING FOLDER/DIE DUO)
PAPER COLLECTION:  Spring Flowers Collection

My Alleluia Easter Card features the Miracle of Easter stamp set.


STAMP SET:  Miracle of Easter
CUSTOM DIES:  Scalloped Rectangles Dies, Rectangles Dies

Please visit the Divinity Design Blog to see some other great projects.  Join me again next Wednesday for a couple more projects from Divinity Designs.




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Easter is just around the corner and you have created two beauties! I really love the second one but then I'm always in love with Iris!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...