Friday, December 9, 2016

Christmas Cards with Bulk Bling Pearls

I want to share with you how much I love to use Want2Scrap Bulk Bling Pearls on my Christmas Cards.  When I make a bunch of Christmas cards and tags I am always looking for the most economical and quickest way to create beautiful items.  I love to use Want2Scrap's Bulk Bling Pearls with  Heartfelt Creations Paper Collections which include card fronts and tags and, sometimes even images that coordinate with Heartfelt Creations dies, to quickly create cards and tags that look so elegant!



I created my Sleigh Full of Gifts A2 sized card using Heartfelt Creations Celebrate the Season Paper Collection.  I used Heartfelt Creations Ornate Sleigh and Presents Die to die cut the sleigh and present images from the paper collection and adhered them to the card base using pop dots.  I adhered the non-adhesive Bulk Bling Pearls in White, Lavender and Purple using Beacon 3-In-1 Advanced Craft Glue. Finally, I added a touch of glitter to the sleigh and present for some sparkle.


Want2Scrap's Bulk Blink Pearls can be purchased in a variety of colors to coordinate with your project.  You get 1/2 cup pearls, which is approximately 700 flat back non-adhesive 8mm pearls.

Bulk Bling Pearls

Have a good day!



Want2Scrap Products:


Cross Promotional Partner Products:

Other Products:  White Cardstock; Memento Dye Ink Pad - Sweet Plum; Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent Glitter

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...