Friday, November 18, 2016

Quick Quotes and Want2Scrap

Today I am on the Want2Scrap Blog with my Give Love Card featuring some great products from our cross promotional partner Quick Quotes.  The design paper for this 5" x 7" card comes from Quick Quotes Earth Wind Fire  and Farmhouse Collections.  I fussy cut the "Give Love" sentiment from Farmhouse Strip Embellishment cardstock paper.  I sponged the edges of the design paper with coordinating Quick Quotes PowderPuff Chalk Inks in Limeade, Lemonade and Orange Slice.


I added LeCreme Pearls and Sage Green Pearls to the Spellbinders Shapeabilities Chevron Border die cut.


Have a great day!


Want2Scrap Products:



Cross Promotional Partner Products:

Quick Quotes Products:

Spellbinders Products:


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Love the colours. The detail just draws you in... and I love the card folds. I could go on lol. Something new for me to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something very unique that I would love to play with. The cards are so beautiful! Kudos to the designers!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...