Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Birthday Cupcake Card

Today on the Want2Scrap Blog I am sharing my Birthday Cupcake Card featuring Want2Scrap's Cupcake Chipboard Shape and Candle Chipboard Shape and Sprinkle N Sparkle's Thinking of You Stamp Set. This 6" x 6" Birthday Card was created with  Echo Park's Birthday Wishes 6 x 6 Paper Pad and The Story of Our Family 6 x 6 Paper Pad.


I added  Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint in Light Blue to the Cupcake Chipboard Shape and Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint in Copper to the flame on the Candle Chipboard Shape with a sponge brush.  It took two to three coats for full coverage, but it dries almost immediately so it can be completed very quickly. On the design paper I traced around the top of the cupcake (twice) and around the candle and then I fussy cut the paper.  I then adhered the design paper to the chipboard shape with Beacon Zip Dry Glue.  On the second piece of design paper for the top of the cupcake I cut a slit for the candle and I cut the base of the chipboard candle as needed, and I then insert the candle into the design paper.  I attached this to the cupcake with pop dots as needed.  I added Sparkle N Sprinkle Starfire Semi-Transparent Glitter and US Art Quest Prills - Prill Spills to the top of the cupcake.


I stamped the sentiment using Sparkle N Sprinkle's Thinking of You Stamp Set and I heat embossed it using Sparkle N Sprinkle Antiquities Embossing Powder.  I die cut the sentiment using Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Tags Three Etched Dies  I embellished the Fancy Tag with Pink Pearls and White Pearls.  Finally, I added Baby Blue Rhinestones and a Pink Rhinestone to the bottom right hand corner of the card front.


Have a great day!




BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE CARD

Want2Scrap Products:

Preferred Partner Products
Other Products: Echo Park Birthday Wishes 6 x 6 Paper Pad;  Echo Park The Story of Our Family 6 x 6 Paper Pad; VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad; ColorBox Chalk Ink - Butter; Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint - Light Blue and Copper; US Art Quest Prills - Prill Spills

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...