Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sweet Squirrel Card for Fall

Today on the Want2Scrap Blog is my sweet Squirrel Card that I made featuring Spellbinders Squirrel die and Want2Scrap Bling. The 6" x 6" card uses design paper from the Quick Quotes Sheer Joy Paper Collection.  This card is perfect for this Fall season.



I die cut the Squirrel out of brown cardstock and adhered it to the card front with Dries Clear Adhesive.  I added a Silver Baby Bling Rhinestone for an eye on the Squirrel.  I also used the acorn die and cut two acorns out of two different colors of brown cardstock.  I cut one of the Swirls Finesse - Silver Rhinestones - Self Adhesive to fit and added it to the card front.



Next I adhered the other Swirls Finesse - Silver Rhinestones - Self Adhesive diagonally on the card and added some Amber Rhinestones.  Using a sponge, I painted the Smile - Fancy Chipboard Word with Copper Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint before adhering it to the card front with Dries Clear Adhesive.



Have a great day!



Want2Scrap Products:
Preferred Partner Products:
Cross Promotional Partner Products:

Other Products:
  • Viva Decor 3D Stamp Paint - Copper

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...